Calling all Umpires!
Please use the following link to register for the Dorchester Minor Baseball Umpires Clinic on April 4: http://www.baseballontario.com/Umpires/Club/UmpireClinicMM.aspx
- Click near the top, "Register for Clinic"
- Log In (create profile if a new umpire)
- Select April 4 in Dorchester
- Cost is $25 for Level 1, $45 for Level 2 (you must have 2 years experience at Level 1 to register for Level 2)
- we will be limiting the number of first year umpires this year to ensure all of those admitted will receive at least 3 games to umpire
- 9 am – 3:30 pm (must attend the entire clinic)
- Feel free to bring a lunch or there will be time to purchase lunch at nearby restaurants
- Please bring a notebook and pens, pencil
Address is at Flight Exec Centre, 2066 Dorchester Road
For any questions contact DMBA Umpire Coordinator Paul Pettipiece at 519-871-3907 or [email protected]