Pee Wee House League Rules
All House League Operating Rules previously outlined apply with the following exceptions and additions:
1. Leading Off - Leading off is permitted.
2. Passed Ball on the 3rd Strike - Batters may advance to first base on a third strike missed by the catcher. (If first base is occupied and there are less than two out the batter is out, by the official rules of baseball.)
3. Balks - Balks will be called, after one warning per team per game. Balks will be called at the discretion of the umpire.
4. Curve Balls - No deliberate Curve Balls may be thrown.
5. Bunting - Bunting is allowed.
6. Infield Fly Rule - The Infield Fly rule applies.
7. PITCHING RULES – see Pitching Rules (Sec 25) in House League Operating Rules.
a. Mosquito call-ups must follow the Mosquito Pitching Rules
8. Pitch and Catch – Players cannot pitch and catch in the same game.