Jan 21, 2021 | Rob Householder | 802 views
Registration Delayed (but still planned!)
Hello DMBA families! Normally at this time we would be opening registration for the upcoming season. Given the uncertainty as to what programming will be allowed, and when, we are holding off for now. Rest assured that the DMBA board is preparing to run a season if at all possible in 2021. We anticipate updating again in mid-February as to status and plans.
We thank you for your patience. Be well and GO DIAMONDBACKS!