Mar 19, 2020 | Ryan Pettit | 300 views
Hello everyone, I am just providing you an update regarding tryouts. Due to the COVID-19 virus the tryouts have been postponed until further notice. As I get more information I will update it for you. What I know right now is that Centrefield Sports facility is not open until April 6th. If we are to use their facility it would be after that particular date.